Marketing Awards - The 2010 Markies
Let's face it, marketing is hard.
It's been called the hardest white collar job in society. It's heads down, non-stop effort to produce results … results that just might blossom into revenue six months in the future. It's a constant balancing act between left and right brain thinking. It's the only profession that very few really understand but most believe they can do.
And hey - how about all that glory?
Right. While your counterparts in sales get bells rung for closing deals, rake in bonuses and 'accelerators' and head off on club trips, there's no 'built-in' recognition for truly outstanding marketing.
Enter the Markies. The annual Markie Awards honor excellence in marketing. They are the home of creative campaigning, flawless execution, inspirational thought leadership, innovative tactics and outstanding results.
Now is your chance to shine - submit your marketing achievements and earn the recognition that you deserve. We invite you to browse the categories below for the right fit, download and return the submission form. Enter multiple campaigns or success stories if appropriate – there is no limit on the number of entries. Or enter your best campaign in multiple categories if it fits.
Join the ranks of the world's most successful marketers. Earn yourself a Markie!
2010 Categories and Finalists
Select any category to learn more. Our finalists are listed below in alphabetical order, winners are highlighted in bold.
- Best Customer Lifecycle Program - McAfee Inc., National Instruments, Zoom Information Inc.
- Getting to Know You Award - Adobe Systems Europe Ltd., D&B, Tripwire
- Integration Innovation - ADP, The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts (SBLI), Vovici
- Best Lead Nurturing Program - D&B, Taleo, Vocalocity
- Best Lead Scoring - Astute Solutions Inc., Fluke Networks, NetApp Inc.
- Sales Impact - Fifth Third Bank, NIIT (USA) Inc., Cornerstone OnDemand
- Marketing Visionary - Daniel Greenberg, TrialPay; Kimberley Kelly, NIIT (USA); Amit Varshneya, Hexaware Technologies
- Social Media Revenue - Center for American Progress, Profiles International, TrialPay
- Social Media Innovation - CrossTelecom Corporation, Golden State Warriors, Isilon Systems Inc.
- Marketing Center of Excellence - NetApp Inc., Penton Media Inc., VMware Inc.
- Most Creative Marketing Campaign - Golden State Warriors, GSMC Limited, Taleo
- Rookie of the Year - Datacap, Dinovite, Intermec Technologies Corporation
- One View of the Truth - Endeca, Platts, Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
- Revenue Growth - ESI International, Metagenics Inc., National Instruments
- Event Nirvana - ArcSight Inc., Sybase Inc., Thomson Reuters
- Search to Sales - Eloqua, The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts (SBLI), Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
- Clean House - Forrester Research Inc., Nestle Purina Pet Care Company, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services
- Marketing and Sales BFF - Bazaarvoice Inc., Polycom, Rosetta Stone
- Downloads to Dollars - Brightcove Inc., SolarWinds Inc., Tableau Software
- Extraordinary Email - Balluff Inc., Equifax Inc., FrontPoint Security